Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade M CGB Ironsview other products
These very forgiving TaylorMade irons feature four weight ports on the back of the head that house tungsten, which helps create high launches and more off-centre forgiveness.
Key features and benefits:
- Less than 2mm thick faces for fast ball speeds through the set
- TaylorMade's thinnest ever leading edge increases face flexing for distance
- Tungsten weights aid ultra-low CG for easy launches and high trajectory
- Speed Pockets contract and spring for faster ball speeds with every club
- Face Slots help reduce ball speed loss on heel and toe strikes
- Geocoustic engineering tunes sound and feel
With plenty of custom shaft and grip options for us to consider during a fitting, this set of irons could unlock the performance you've been looking for.