Here at Maurice Campbell Golf believe we be provide the best possible solution for your golfing requirements and the FlightScope helps us truly know that we offer you that best solution.
FlightScope® introduced the world's first-ever 3D Doppler Tracking Golf Radar, a state-of-the-art, portable indoor-outdoor 3D ball-flight and club tracking device.
The FlightScope is truly world class technology that Leighton Buzzard members and other golfers alike can use. It is the first FlightScope in Bedfordshire. FlightScope is used by some of the best players in the world.
The benefits of using the Flightscope are numerous:
- Lessons when the weather is poor as the FlightScope compliments our indoor teaching facility.
- The ability for people to practice indoors avoiding poor weather conditions and improving their golf.
- Using the FlightScope we can precisely show you where your club is travelling during the swing.
- We can show exactly what you clubface is doing during impact.
- We can show you your angle of attack and this is particularly important for driving as most golfers have an angle of attack that is too steep and therefore lose distance and accuracy.
- Benefits of the above are that we have got hard data to see what you are doing and when we change something in your swing we can instantly see the benefits.
- We can fit clubs precisely to what you do in your swing, providing the ultimate in custom fitting.
- The FlightScope provides us with launch angles, spin rates, driving distance and accuracy.
- We can factually find out if a new driver is better for you than current driver.
- We can factually find out if a new set irons benefits you or not.
- Guesswork and opinion has totally been taken out of the equation and has been replaced with hard facts and data. It is right there in front of you.
If you would like to book a custom fitting please click here to get in touch.